Best Before Bargains
Sadly, all good things come to an end - or at least they have an expiration date! - and all coffee will expire eventually. The organic compounds that create the rich and complex flavours we love degrade over time - altering the quality and overall flavour of coffee.
Here at Spiller & Tait we sell 98% of our coffee within 3 months of the roast date. However, the remaining 2% can run over it's best before date and once that happens, it doesn't have the same premium quality that's our hallmark - but it's still delicious and good to drink.
As part of our ongoing efforts to reduce waste and lower our environmental impact, we're delighted to offer these packs at a discounted rate - tasting good and doing good!